Showing all 2 results
Salt free water softeners
Compare to the Pelican NaturSoft System to the Salt Free Water Softeners Natural Soft offered by Quality Water Treatment inc
Salt Free Water Softeners SoftPro Natural Soft Salt free water softeners is the premium, maintenance-free, salt free water softener / conditioner. It is certified for 99.6% scale prevention and offers an industry leading limited lifetime warranty.
Salt free water softeners is any device, substance or process that when applied will result in any, or all of the following benefits to varying degrees in the areas of scale reduction, improved cleaning / housekeeping and subjective improvements in personal care without the use of sodium/potassium chloride.
WQA tested and certified according to NSF/ANSI 61.
Tested to NSF/ANSI 42 for Structural Requirements only
Softener. Conditioner. Anti-Scale
Leaves in beneficial minerals
Zero waste water
Does not require electricity to operate
Softened water without adding salt
Conditioned water without the slippery feel
Prevents / removes hard water scale from plumbing and appliances
A no salt water softener saves you money
Great for lawn and gardens; Better drinking water for you and your pets!
Can be installed inside OR outside (Make sure to protect from freezing weather!)
Simple installation, system comes ready to install
89% of America has hard water, do you? Click this link https://www.qualitywatertreatment.com/city_water_guide to find out your water hardness
1. Can I replace a traditional water softener system with our water conditioner and what difference in performance should I see between the two systems?
Yes, you can remove a traditional softener and replace with our conditioner system. There will be a difference with the new SP system in that the customer will not feel the unpleasant slippery feeling that they had with the traditional softener. This is because the hardness was not removed but was crystallized. The customer will have all the other great advantages like 50% less soap usage and cleaner laundry. The additional advantage is that elevated levels of sodium are not created in drinking water. IMPORTANT! The customer may experience a salty taste or slight odor in the water for a short period of time AFTER REMOVAL OF THE OLD SOFTENER. This happens because the new water conditioner will clean the pipes that may have a sodium and/or calcium build up and residue in the pipes in the house from the old softener. However, this lasts only for a short time until the pipes are clean. The customer can be assured that they will never again have a sodium or calcium build up in the pipes, water heater, and appliances.
2. Do microorganisms accumulate in the catalyst unit and must the material regularly be disinfected?
No. Because the material does not demonstrate filtration effects, remember the media is always suspended in the water when in service and microorganisms are repressed. Disinfecting the media in most cases is therefore not required.
3. Is a central control valve necessary or does the system function without backwashing?
Because the SP granulate is continually in motion in the counter-current up flow and no particles are held up in the media a backwashing process is not required. You might say the media is always in backwash during service because it is always suspended in the water. A central control valve is therefore not used in a SP water conditioning system. There is no need for backwash.
4. Why does the media not need to be backwashed? What keeps the media bed from getting fouled?
It is important to point out that we have no filtration effect with this media. Remember we are in a continuous up flow backwash situation and therefore we do not filter out anything from the water. So we have no accumulation of anything in the suspended bed of SP media. The SP media works as a catalyst only, not as a filtration media.
5. What happens at night time when there is no water flow?
The filter bed is not suspended when there is no water flow. The filter bed will rest. For top performance it is recommended that the filter media rests 8 hours per day. This is never a problem in a residential installation. In commercial application running 24 hours a day you will need to design and alternate a two filter system that will allow one of the filters to rest while one of the filters is in service.
6. What is the maximum operating temperature of the media?
The media will tolerate 120° C (248° F) Please consider that all the other equipment is much more limited regarding the water temperature.
Natural Soft Series Combo Conditioner ( 1-3 Bathroom home)
For houses with one to three bathrooms. Maximum hardness is 25 gpg.
Complete system includes: Two – 8 x 44 Vortech style mineral tanks with stainless steel covers for higher flow rates and better performance than your standard tanks, FilterSorb SP media, Gravel under bed and coconut based carbon, clack up flow in and out valve with bypass valve and sweat or plastic connectors for easy hook up, One – 10″ big blue filter housing with wall bracket, filter wrench, sediment or carbon filter, flow rates 6 to 8 gallons per minute.
Bonus: Includes the Vortech tank for Free! System performs better do to Vortech design assures a better lift on the special media bed so it has more surface available to treat the water and supplies higher flow rates with less pressure drop in the home than your standard tanks that our competition uses.
Natural Soft Series Water Conditioner ( 1-5 Bathroom home)
- The only salt free water softener Certified 99.7% effective
- WQA Gold Seal NSF/ANSI 61 Certified
- Leaves beneficial minerals in water
- Friendly to the Enviroment
- No Backwash requires so NO waste water
- No Electricity required
- Naturally transforms minerals to give the benefits of softened water without salt or the slippery feeling
- Prevents and removes hard water scale from plumbing and appliances
- A no salt water softener saves you money on waste water, salt and maintenance
- Great for lawn and gardens, no need to bypass outside faucets.
- Can be installed inside or outside ( needs to be protected from freezing )
- System comes ready to install and is easy to install for the average DIY
- Confidence in buying from a company that has been in the water treatment industry since 1990
- Compared to the Pelican water Nature Soft series the “Natural Soft” salt free system uses the same media. The difference is Quality Water Treatment uses a Vortech style plate at the bottom of the tank giving the media a better lift throughout the bed. This media works best when it is lifted up when using water on a regular basis, the Vortech style plate makes that task more efficient because less gallons per minute is needed to lift the bed making the Natural Soft salt free system better than the competitions and at a lower price point.
- A disclosure you might not find on other websites that sell the salt free systems. Quality Water Treatment is not here to sell you a system that well not be the proper system for your water application. We do not recommend the salt free systems to be used on private well water system do to most well water can have iron, manganese, low ph levels or other contaminates that can affect the media in these types of systems. We also do not recommend these systems to be used on City water with a hardness level over 25 GPG hardness. Some companies that sell these system claim these system will work with water harder than that, we have found that some do not unless the water chemistry is just right for that high of hardness, so if your water is higher that 25 gpm hardness we recommend that you stay with a traditional water softener. https://www.qualitywatertreatment.com/water_softener_comparison/
Natural Soft Traditional Water Softeners Salt Free Yes Uses Salt Certified Scale Prevention 99.7% None Keeps Beneficial Minerals Yes No Electricity No Yes Wasted Water No Yes ( average 2640 Gallons Per year Monthly Maintenance No Yes (Salt) Slimy Feeling Yes No Yearly Operating Cost $0 $66.00 per year average Requires RO System: No No