Here’s a few of the key features of the 762 Logix computer control:
* Only one moving part – the turbine in the water meter ( sold separately ). No reduction gears like other units!
* NOVRAM chip retains programming information in the event of a power outage.
* Self-adjusting reserve – keeps it to a minimum for optimum efficiency.
* Flow indicator flashes whenever water is flowing through the valve.
* Calendar override feature can be programmed to initiate a regeneration at a fixed interval if water usage has not been enough to trigger it – beneficial on iron-bearing water.