All the parts that go into the Autotrol 155 Valve Body, plus orings to tank adapter.
1) Set of Flapper Valve Discs part # 155A152
1) Injector Cap part # 8F-BB
1) Injector part # 28F- AA, BB, or CC ( based on tank diameter )
1) Injector Screen & Cap part # 7F
1) Brine Control part # 1F-19
1) Backwash Plug part # 25F- # 7 – 14 ( based on tank diameter )
2) Flow Control Balls part # 4F
1) Tank Adapter O-rings ( 32F,(4)35F,37F ) part # 150A129
1) Silicone Lubricant 1 gram
NOTE: We have two reasons for not including new springs with our rebuild kit. First, the springs do not normally go bad. They are only “helper” springs. The Flapper Valve Discs are held closed by water pressure and not the springs.
Any problem with the Flapper Valve Discs is solved by replacing the Discs and not the springs.
Second, and equally important is that it is way too easy to break your top plate if you mess with the springs. The plastic that holds the springs to the valve can break when attempting to change out the springs.
So, unless you have a physically broken spring, we recommend not attempting to change them.
We do sell them individually and in a set, for those who really need or want new springs.
I’ve changed perhaps hundreds of Flapper Valve Disc sets, and never changed the springs.
All repairs were successful.