1.5 CUBIC FOOT GREEN SAND FILTER. 10 X 54 TANK, 5 GALLON POT FEEDER CONTAINER, 1.5 CUFT OF GREEN SAND, 20 POUNDS OF GRAVEL, 2510 FLECK AUTOMATIC BACKWASH VALVE, 3/4″ BYPASS VALVE. 1..5 CUBIC FOOT ( 8 TO 10 GPM FLOW RATE
- Raw water pH should be 6.8 or greater for best performance although it will work down to a pH of 6.5.
- Filter tank is NSF certified one piece seamless polyester construction for long life.
- Greensand iron filters are an excellent method of removing high levels of iron, manganese and sulfur from well waters.
- Iron and manganese are oxidized and precipitated instantly by contact with the greensand media.
- The system automatically backwashes and cleans the greensand filter media and is continually regenerated by a low level of Potassium Permanganate
- Environmental cover protects control from the weather can be installed inside or outside if protected from freezing.
- Stainless Steel 3/4 or 1″ bypass valve
- Filter tank diameter: 10 inches
- Filter tank height: 48 inches
- Total height including control valve: 61.5 inches
- Flow Rate:
- The recommended maximum flow rate for best filtration performance is 7.0 gallons per minute but peak flow rates of up to 12 gallons per minute are possible.
- The backwash flow rate is 7.0 gallons per minute.This means your well must be able to pump at least 7.0 gallons in one minute for this filter to be effective.
- If you are not sure what your well pump is able to do then go here and follow instructions to test flow on well pump.
- Max pressure recommended is 100 psi.
- Maximum water temperature recommended 100F.
- Advanced Fleck 2510 backwash control valve
- Non-corrosive high-tech material construction.