Water conditioner systems
Fully Featured SoftPro® Elite Plus On Demand water softener with added filtration. The most advanced and efficient water softener system available! Our Exclusive SoftPro® elite plus upflow metered digital water conditioner systems sets the new standard for water softeners, offering more features and is designed to make installation easier and faster than any other water softener available today! Get it all with the SoftPro® Elite Plus water softener. Added filtration that softens your water and removes chlorine and unwanted metals such as lead and copper, upflow high efficiency saving you up to 75% on salt and 64% on water. The SoftPro® Elite plus water conditioner systems upflow design is the only water softener available online with full 1” porting and added filtration, making it the best water softener available. Compared to other water softeners the SoftPro® Elite Plus sets the standards for water softeners for high efficiency and performance. The SoftPro® Elite Plus outperforms all other water softeners on the market.
Compared to other standard water softeners, The SoftPro® Elite Plus water softener is the best for high efficiency and performance.
- Family of four will save up to 6,500 pounds. of salt and 29,000 gallons of water compared to traditional downflow water softeners
- SoftPro® Elite on Demand control valve 1” connections and bypass valve are included.Large 4 line Touchpad LCD display. No confusing symbols or codes.Reverse Flow Regeneration preserves unused softening bed from unnecessary exchange, therefore saving salt.
- True 1” porting design allows for higher flow rates , great for large and small homes
- Ten Year Control Valve Warranty and Lifetime on Mineral and Brine Tank
- Large 4 line Touchpad LCD display. No confusing symbols or codes.
- Reverse Flow Regeneration preserves unused softening bed from unnecessary exchange, therefore saving salt.
- Upflow Brine calculates the precise amount of salt brine required to regenerate saving up to 75% more salt than most other systems.
- Automatic Reserve adjusts based on your actual usage.
- Automatic Backwash Variable Preset for clean municipal water by matching backwash frequency to water quality needs saving you hundreds to thousands of gallons of water annually.
- Soft Water Brine Tank Refill keeps the brine tank and injectors cleaner.
- Automatic System Refresh flushes stagnant water after 7 days of non-use, preventing bacterial growth.
- Quick Connect features on bypass, drain line, and power cord. Making installation easy.
- Engineered and assembled in the U.S.
- 10 Percent crosslink resin equals chlorine resistant, last longer than other resins
- Added mediaguard KDF 55 for city water to remove Chlorine and unwanted metals such as copper or lead. Select the KDF 85 for well water to remove sulfur and unwanted metals such as lead and copper, also helps keep bacteria from reproducing.
Utilizes a 50 year proven internal piston with seal/spacer design. Now with an enhanced piston stabilizer and seal design. 70% brine refill calculates the minimum amount of salt needed and reduces usage by 30% on every regeneration.
Advanced smart digital control provides precise brining customized to your water source reducing salt usage by as much as 75%.
Selective backwashing reduces water usage by up to 64% over standard water softeners.
Soft water brine refill keeps your brine tank cleaner and control head running smoother.
SoftPro® Elite Plus UPFLOW SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- SoftPro® 1” high flow digital metered smart memory valve
- Flow Rate: 12 GPM
- 10 x 44 mineral tank
- 18×33 brine tank, Includes; safety float, grid plate, brine well
- 1.25 cu. ft. of WQA Gold Seal NSF approved 10% high capacity resin, most durable resin on the market!
- Support gravel
- Upper valve basket
- Bypass valve with 1” connection
- Mediaguard KDF 55 or 85 filter
- High Quality Black Neoprene Insulating Tank Jacket
- System is preloaded ready to install
How It Works
What are KDF® Process Media and how do they work
Quality Water Treatment has been using the mediaguard kdf 55 and 85 technology in water softeners for over ten years with a 99.9% success rate. KDF can be replaced on its own, leaving the resin bed in place. ( See below chart for life expectancy on KDF. )
KDF Water Filter Media for Primary Water Treatment and Industrial Treatment Processes.
KDF Process Media are used for a variety of pretreatment, primary water treatment, and industrial treatment processes. They are generally used in place of, or in conjunction with, granular activated carbon filters, even carbon block or inline filters. KDF water filter media extend the life of granular activated carbon (GAC) while protecting the carbon bed against fouling by bacterial growth.
Our Media are also used to replace silver-impregnated systems. Silver is toxic, KDF Process Media are not. Silver must be registered with the EPA as a toxic pesticide, KDF Process Media do not. By the way, silver is more expensive than KDF Process Media.
We can explain redox (oxidation reduction process) like this: KDF Fluid Treatment’s unique combination of copper and zinc creates an electro-chemical reaction. During this reaction, electrons are transferred between molecules, and new elements are created. Some harmful contaminants are changed into harmless components. Free chlorine, for instance, is changed into benign, water-soluble chloride, which is then carried harmlessly through the water supply. Similarly, some heavy metals such as copper, lead, mercury and others, react to plate out onto the medium’s surface, thus being effectively removed from the water supply.
Why use KDF Process Media?
The marketplace is filled with good water filtration/purification systems and technologies (We should know – many of those manufacturers are some of our best customers.)
So why consider using KDF Process Media? We can give you two good reasons (See “Benefits of KDF Process Media” below). One: Because KDF Process Media enhance the performance, extend the life, reduce the maintenance and lower the total cost of many available carbon-based systems. Two: KDF Process Media help control microorganisms by creating an environment that’s deadly to some microorganisms and that interferes with the ability of many other microorganisms to function. Either way, the use of KDF Process Media results in the total elimination of some contaminants and a great reduction of a wide variety of others.
Benefits of KDF Process Media
- Significantly extend the life of granular activated carbon
- Are recyclable
- Effectively remove chlorine and heavy metals and control microorganisms
- Are available in four granular styles, each designed for a specific need
- Outperform silver-impregnated carbons
- Require no EPA registration, thus less red tape
Where are KDF Process Media used?
KDF Process Media are used in a variety of pretreatment, primary treatment, and industrial applications. They are generally used in place of, or in conjunction with, granular activated carbon filters, even carbon block or inline filters. KDF Process Media extend the life of granular activated carbon (GAC) while protecting the carbon bed against fouling by bacterial growth.
Our water filter media are also used to replace silver-impregnated systems. Silver is toxic, KDF Process Media are not. Silver must be registered with the EPA as a toxic pesticide, KDF Process Media do not. By the way, silver is more expensive than KDF Process Media.
KDF Process Media vs. Activated Carbon
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DOWNFLOW AND UPFLOW REGENERATION
Upflow regeneration allows for a more precise recharge of the resin allowing the system to only recharge the depleted resin.
Upflow regeneration drives hardness away from the resin to the drain. Downflow regeneration forces untreated water through the now cleaned and recharged resin.
If the system drops below 3% a short regeneration will restore the system to get through he rest of the day until system regenerates at its scheduled time.
The SoftPro® New Age Technology reduces salt waste by as much as 75% & water waste by 64%