RO Titan 1000 Commercial Reverse Osmosis System Include:
- Membranes: Three 2.5-inch TFC HF4 Extra Low Energy Membranes-For maximum removal of impurities and a high flow rate.
- Membrane Housings:Three 2.5-inch x 21-inch Champ Membranes-Featured design that require no tools when servicing.
- Pump and Motor: One 601 Fluid-O-Tech 3.2 GPM NSF Approved Brass Rotary Vane Pump -Allows for continuous high pressures. One 3/4 HP Motor 110 or 220 Volt 50 or 60 Hertz CSA and RU (UL recognized)
- Frame: One aluminum White Powder Coated Frame-Corrosion resistant
- Sediment Filters: One 4.5-inch x 10-inch Big White 5 Micron Polypropylene Filter
- Carbon Block: One 4.5-inch x 10 inch Big White 5 Micron Carbon Block – Removes Chlorine, Tastes, and Odors
- Filter Housings: Three 4.5-inch x 10-Inch Big Grey double o-ring Filter Housings
- Pressure Gauges: One PuroTech 2.5-inch 0-300 PSI Panel Mount Glycerin Filled Gauge and Two PuroTech 1.5-inch 0-160 PSI Bottom Mount Dry Gauges-For Monitoring the RO’s operating pressure as well as the filter and carbon operating pressure.
- Low Pressure Switch: One McCanns Low Pressure Switch- Provides a safety to the pump to keep it from running fry if there is insufficient feed water pressure.
- Solenoid Valve: One Solenoid Valve with Manual Override -Assists with the on/off function of the system.
- Concentrate Valve: One 1/4-inch Brass Needle Valve-Regulates the systems product to waste ratio.
- Computer Controller: One Manual On/Off Switch
- RO Titan 1000 Commercial Reverse Osmosis System is a Genuine EOM product