The best well water softener on the market! Fleck 2510 SXT Metered Water Softener is Digitally Metered on Demand meaning that all you need to do is program in your water hardness and the computer will calculate the rest. Digitally metered on Demand systems takes the hardness number that you programmed in and divides it by the system capacity (24,000 Grains in this case) coming up with the amount of gallons you can use before the system needs to be regenerated. The screen display will flash between time of day and the amount of gallons you have available, the system will meter the amount of gallons coming through and count them down as water passes through, once it gets close to zero it will automatically regenerate itself.
The Fleck 2510 SXT Metered Water Softener is known for it’s rugged durability and it’s open design giving it higher flow rates than other 3/4″ Valves like lower flowrate fleck 5600. Rated best valve on market for a well water softener with high iron due to no Gears, all direct drive pistons with steel back plating makes it a robust valve.The Fleck 2510 is recommended for homes of all sizes but works especially well for homes over 2400 square feet that don’t have any extra high flow applications such as rain shower heads, body sprayers coming out the shower walls, or dual shower heads.
- Comes with choice of 3/4″ or 1″ Stainless Steel Bypass Valve
- Brine well with safety float and salt grid and 8% high capacity resin.
- System comes loaded with resin so it is ready to install.
- 2510 sxt is a ¾ inch digital meter with larger valve porting for slightly higher flow rate than the 5600SXT.
- Rated best valve on market for well water with high iron due to no Gears, all direct drive pistons with steel back plating makes it a robust valve.
- Systems come with our excellent FREE lifetime Customer Support that no one else offers! Five year Control Valve Warranty and Ten Year Warranty On Tanks