Fleck 9100sxt water softener | Fleck 9100 SXT Twin Tank Softener has two water softener tanks meaning when it’s regeneration time it just switches to the Unused tank, giving you softened water around the clock!
Who needs a dual tank system? Dual Tank Water Softeners are great for larger homes, light commercial applications, and households that have occupants using water at all different times. Single Tank systems will typically regenerate at night every 4 to 7 days. With a Dual Tank Water Softener when one tanks capacity is used up it switches over to the other tank and regenerates the used up tank.
Dual Tank Water Softeners regenerate with softened water instead of untreated water making the system more efficient. Also, with single tank systems there is typically 15% of the systems capacity held for a reserve so that the homeowner doesn’t run out of soft water. That’s 15% of the system you’re not getting to use most of that time but you’re having to recharge with salt each regeneration! With a Dual Tank Water Softener no Reserve is required!
Dual Tank Water Softeners | Fleck 9100sxt 3/4″ twin alternating system gives 24 hr treated water, no clock to reset and regenerates with treated water keeping resin and valve injectors cleaner.
Compared to a Kinetico system this system is easier for you to maintain and repair for half the price. Digital Meter Easy to program, novram memory chip keeps your programming during a power failure. ¾” valve and meter with Plastic valve and manifold included.
Benefits of Fleck 9100sxt water softener:
- Never run out of soft water
- Keeps resin cleaner – regenerates with soft water
- Saves salt because it regenerates exactly when needed, no reserve capacity
- Soft water brine tank refill helps prevent injector clogging.
- Higher flow rates – minimal pressure drop
- Less maintenance – fewer moving parts
Fleck 9100sxt water softener Features:
- Digitally Metered Control Valve
- Just two (2) moving parts in the water stream
- 24-volt electrical system, standard outlet
- 5 Years warranty on Valve & Electronics, 10 years on tanks
- 8% cross-linked resin