WOW, Now available to the public! Uranium removal system using the famous SoftPro CS1 Metered smart memory control valve for Professional Dealers is now available to the public at wholesale cost. This valve has many great features, high flow rates that the Fleck valves do not have.
For more than 50 years, SoftPro Corporation has offered water treatment professionals the widest selection of products in the industry.
In 2001, after years of development and extensive field testing, SoftPro introduced its first line of composite control valves.
In response to market demand, SoftPro developed a line of water softening and filter control valves. The valves were designed with the water treatment professional in mind, and incorporate many features that were a direct result of feedback from our customers. The valves are manufactured from composite plastics and are designed to provide high flow rates over a wide range of applications, providing our OEMs a great deal of flexibility in system design, and greatly reducing their inventory requirements. There is no special tool required to work on this valve.
1) SoftPro is a smart memory valve. It keeps track of your daily usage and will regenerate itself at the designated time chosen by the customer, if it senses that there will not be enough softened water available for the following day.
2) Clock has a back up, so when you loose power you will not have to reset the time of day.
3) It is a 1″ ported valve which = higher flow rates than the Fleck 2510 and 5600 valves.
4) Also offered as a 1.25″ ported valve which gives high flow rates just like the Fleck 7000SXT, but with better functionality and options included.
5) No special tools needed to repair if ever needed, Fleck requires special tools to replace the piston, spacer and seals.
6) Very few moving parts equals less to go wrong.
7) Double backwash ability – great for well water with iron in it.
8) Delayed brine refill ability, which adds soft water to brine tank two hours before a regeneration instead of hard iron fouled water, keeps Brine tank dry and helps keep salt from hardening up.
9) Regenerates with treated water.