SoftPro High Efficiency and High Flow On Demand Water Softeners Features:
- NSF Certified electronic control valves with proven piston, seal & spacer technology and rotating ‘no touch’ diagnostic backlit 16 character LCD display.
- Upflow Regeneration with Optimal Precision Brining provides high efficiency performance and lowest possible salt usage.
- Meter immediate, meter delayed, meter override, vacation and calendar clock modes.
- Self-charging capacitor keeps date / time of day for 48 hours while programming remains in permanent memory.
- NSF Certified high-gloss mineral tank.
- WQA Gold Seal 8% cross-linked cation resin.
- Heavy-duty brine tank / cabinet constructed with NSF Certified high-density polyethylene.
- Includes safety float and salt grid plate.
- Soft water brine tank refill.
- Brine safety valve for added overflow protection.
- Space saving bypass with integrated turbine meter.
- Time saving quick connect fittings on bypass, drain line, brine line and power cord.
- Seven Year Control Valve Warranty, Lifetime Warranty on Tanks.
- Upflow Regeneration drives the hardness minerals up through the already depleted resin and out to drain - saving both salt and the unused portion of the resin for future use.
For quick delivery all water softeners ship from Florida, Ohio or Arizona!Size Your Water Softener Here
Get your SoftPro Water Systems today and start enjoying Soft and Conditioned water throughout your home.
All Of These Options Are Included At No Additional Charge.
Q. What is a Bypass Valve for?
A. The Bypass valve is needed to put the water softener in bypass and still have water to the house. It's like having insurance it is there if you need it, but is seldom used.
Q. What is a Safety Float?
A. The safety float is an emergency float. Its function is to make sure that the salt tank cannot overflow salt water all over your floor if the injectors on the water softener valve get plugged up. Without the safety float you could have a mess on your hands not to mention possible damage to the floor.
Q. What is a Brine Well for?
A. Brine well isolates the air check valve on the safety float from the rock salt or potassium chloride a substitute for rock salt that is environmentally friendly and healthy for humans from clogging up the air check valve and the water softener valve.
Q. What is a Grid Plate AKA Salt Platform?
A. Grid plate is at the bottom of the salt tank its purpose is to help the salt or potassium chloride from bridging up hardening over the top of the water. When this happens the water can’t dissolve the salt so when the water softener regenerates the resin beads will not get charged and your water will be hard.
Q. Why is the 8% Crosslink Resin better?
A. 8% crosslink is more resistant against chlorine than the 6% that most other companies offer. Therefore, the resin is intended to last longer.
Q. Why is an appropriate size mineral a.k.a Resin Tank important?
A. It is important to have a minimum of 12” to 15” of space between the top of the resin bed and the bottom of the control valve so the resin can get lifted and cleaned properly during backwash. If there is not proper space the resin will not perform properly and will go bad quickly. All of our tanks our sized properly and allow the proper 12” to 15” space.
Q. What size Brine Tank should I choose?
A. If you have the floor space choose the round 18x33 brine tank. It is built better than the rectangular and square tanks and holds more salt. We do not charge for the 18x33 brine tanks. Choose the size that is best for your application on our drop down menu. Please note: 64,000 grain capacity water softeners and up will not work properly with smaller brine tanks.
Q. I have a home larger than 5000 sqft and or i have high flow fixtures like multiple shower heads and or body sprayers that require flow rates above 15 gpm.
A. Use the SoftPro CS1HF High Flow 64,000 or larger system and do not choose the mediaguard filter option: Go here to look at the high flow systems. SoftPro CS1HF High Flow Efficiency
SHIPPING IS FREE TO LOWER 48 STATES ON ALL WATER SOFTENERS!
For fast delivery we ship from the closest State to you, Ohio, Florida or Arizona.